The 1960 film timeline is the timeline of George Pal's 1960 Time Machine film starring Rod Taylor. It differs from the Novel Continuity in several respects.
- 1897 - George H. Wells begins working on his Time Machine.
- 1899 - Goerge sets off on his journey to the future
- 1900 - George breifly returns to tell his friends how his adventure was, then he goes right back to 802,701
- 1917 - World War 1 is accruing and George finds out Filby was killed in 1916
- 1940 - George sees World War 2 happening and his house gets blown up
- 1966 - A Nuclear explosion destroys London.
- 802,701 - The Human race has turned into the Eloi and the Morlocks. George stops here and defeats the Morlocks.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.